Blink Contacts lubricating Eye Drops provides long-lasting comfort and protection for patients with RGP and soft contact lenses. 10 ml. bottle.
• Suitable for all contact lens and non-contact lens wearers
• Provides relief from sensation of dryness caused by dust, smoke, dry heat, air conditioning, extended computer use etc.
How to apply eye drops:
1. Always wash and dry your hands thoroughly
2. Tilt your head back and look up
3. Gently pull down the lower eyelid
4. Squeeze the upturned bottle or vial to release one or two drops into your eye. Make sure the vial or bottle never touches your eye or any other surface
|Type||Lubrication & moisture drops for dry eyes|
|Package Details|| 10 ml. multidose bottle
|Material||Blink Contacts® Lubricating Eye Drops is a sterile, buffered, isotonic, preserved solution. This aqueous formulation includes purified water, sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, boric acid and is preserved with OcuPure® preservative (stabilized oxychloro complex 0.005%).|