Acuvue Oasys for astigmatism is a 1-2 weeks disposable soft contact lens for people with astigmatism. These contact lenses are approved for up to one week of extended wear and are recommended for two week replacement.
Senofilcon A, a new generation silicone hydrogel material, is for contact lens wearers whose eyes can feel tired and dry in challenging environments, such as long hours of computer use, frequent ground or air travel, or everyday exposure to heated or air conditioned surroundings.
Acuvue Oasys for astigmatism have the same long list of great features as the regular Acuvue Oasys contact lenses do. Some of which are:
• Reduces the feeling of tired eyes
• Reduces the need for re-wetting drops
• An inside-out mark so that you can easily insert them the correct way round
• Visibility tint for ease of handling
• Very high UVA & UVB blocking