Aosept Plus Hydraglyde - For cleaning and storage of all types of soft contact lenses.
This product is sometimes recommended for hard, RGP or orthoK contact lenses as well by some eye care professionals.
AOSEPT PLUS with HydraGlyde features a unique Triple Action Cleaning formulation that provides a powerful, pristine clean.It is one of the most effective cleaners available.
Just ensure that your contact lenses are totally submerged in solution, and make sure the case stays upright. In the morning, or after minimum 6 hours have passed, the solution neutralises to a gentle saline that is similar to your natural tears, and it is now safe to remove the lenses from the case and insert directly into your eyes. There is no need for any additional rinsing or rubbing prior to insertion of lenses (and remember never rinse your lenses with AOSept Plus solution prior to putting them in your eye).
Benefits of Aosept Plus HydraGlyde :
• Moisture is locked in with HydraGlyde technology
• Preservative-free solution is gentle on sensitive eyes
• Reaches new heights in protein removal
Because there are absolutely no preservatives in this peroxide solution, you can be sure your eyes will remain completely free from irritation.
Important AOSEPT PLUS tips to remember:
• Aosept Plus solution should always be used in the provided lens case with built-in neutraliser.
• To ensure the neutralisation process works, you need to make sure the case stays upright as oxygen gas is given off through holes in the lid. The case should also be kept at room temperature, if it is very cold the reaction may not work as well.
• Never put Aosept Plus solution directly into the eye.
• Never rinse lenses with Aosept Plus solution prior to putting them in your eye. You can rinse before putting lenses into the case.
• Never use Aosept Plus solution in a flat contact lens case.
• Your contact lenses must soak in the provided lens case with Aosept Plus for at least six hours prior to inserting into the eye.